Anaheim University is a pioneering online institution of higher learning founded in 1996 with its administrative offices located in Anaheim, California. Anaheim University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The University, through its state-of-the-art online face-to-face learning environment, provides opportunities for students around the globe to interact with the most renowned experts in their fields allowing them to both further their knowledge and advance their professional skills in a user-friendly and interactive environment. Anaheim University offers online programs in English teacher education, business administration, international business, sustainable management, entrepreneurship, and filmmaking. Anaheim University is committed to its motto, "Students First, Always." You and your best interests are our first concern. Our aim is to provide students around the globe with an opportunity to receive a high-quality education while at the same time advancing their career. Affordable tuition allows students to pay course of course as they go through the program, allowing many to graduate without any debt or student loans.
Anaheim University was established as a unique, innovative and sustainable institution of higher learning to meet the educational needs of a diverse and global student body through academic programs of the highest quality. Dedicated to a student-centered philosophy, Anaheim University makes higher education accessible to qualified students worldwide through both online and on-campus study.
Anaheim University Objectives
Taking advantage of opportunities available through the newest of technological innovations, Anaheim University has been designed to be a global institution with a multicultural perspective with programs designed to meet the needs of its diverse student population. To accomplish this, Anaheim University has the following objectives:
- Excellence of academic instruction through the guidance and expertise of dedicated faculty
- Utilization of new and reliable technologies
- Deployment of technology-based learning resources
- Meeting the educational needs of the students by offering instructional programs otherwise unavailable to those students because of access, cost, or work schedule
- Provision of an instructional environment where students can take active roles in their learning processes
- Support of an academic environment where faculty members are able to deliver the highest quality educational programs
- Regular course and program assessments and evaluation to ensure the quality of the curriculum
Programs taught in: