Become an innovative healthcare leader
With A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies' advanced online degrees and certificates specifically designed for working individuals.
A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies' students and faculty are part of a distinguished heritage of humanistic healthcare. Our whole-person approach begins with a belief in body-mind-spirit interactions and continues with an understanding of how these dimensions can be treated holistically. At A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies you’ll experience a rich heritage coupled with innovative thinking to give you the skills and education necessary to succeed.
Online advanced degrees and certificates offered
- Advanced Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Advanced Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health - Dental Emphasis
- Master of Science in Kinesiology
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Health Education
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Health Sciences Fundamental of Education certificate
- Doctor of Health Sciences Global Health certificate
- Doctor of Health Sciences Leadership and Organizational Behavior certificate
- Doctor of Medical Science
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Transitional Doctor of Audiology
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Clinical Decision-Making in Athletic Training certificate
Why A.T. Still University, College of Graduate Health Studies online?
- Home of the world’s first osteopathic medical school established in 1892.
- Flexible online learning for working professionals.
- Learn from nationally recognized faculty.
- Integrated learning that includes principles of evidence-based medicine.
MO 6350 Kirksville, Missouri, USA