GBSB Global Business School is the first business school in Spain with a focus on the world. The business school has been ranked #1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools and has been recognized as a Leader in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine in December 2012. GBSB Global Business School (GBSB Global) is an educational organization created to challenge new economic circumstances and changing times. GBSB Global has been the only graduate school in Spain invited to participate in the International Business Ethics Case Competition in California, along with such universities as Oxford, INSEAD, the University of California - Irvine, etc, where its students became finalists and won first place in the competition, thus achieving international recognition of the quality of education provided at GBSB Global Business School.
GBSB Global Business School offers business programs that encourage, nurture, and develop the innovative potential our students possess. GBSB Global Business School is an educational institution that celebrates diversity at each level of the learning process through inclusiveness, empathy, and internationalism. GBSB Global Business School is a place where students can grow both professionally and personally, acquire new knowledge and skills, develop their network, and advance their cultural and emotional intelligence. Studying at GBSB Global is a life-changing experience. www.masterstudies.com
GBSB Global Core Values
- Global Diversity | Students from 85+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions
Recognized as a Global MBA Tier One Ranking and #11 Online MBA in CEO Magazine
Why GBSB Global?
- The only business school in Spain with international accreditation from ASIC
- Accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- Official member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center and has the status of Silver Learning Partner
- Recorded as one of the best business schools in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Recognized as a leader in global education by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
GBSB Global Business School is recognized as one of the most innovative business schools in Europe where the curriculum reflects the current market demand. It is also the only business school in Spain that teaches regional studies such as “Doing Business in Africa”, “Doing Business in Latin America”, etc. The student body is very international, representing more than 85 different nationalities. The school has strategic partners in the USA, UK, and Switzerland that guarantee flexible student and faculty mobility.
GBSB Global Business School is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges, and Universities (ASIC) - recognized by the UK Home Office and approved by Ofsted, the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. GBSB Global is a member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA. GBSB Global has been recognized by Microsoft in 2017 as the first and only official Microsoft Showcase School in Spain, GBSB Global has made outstanding advancements in the digital classroom experience, transforming students’ learning environment and empowering them with the tools to go far. Additionally, in November 2013, GBSB Global Business School was offered to become an official academic partner of the European Commission during European Development Days, a premier forum on world politics and development. Again, it was the only business school from Spain that has achieved this merit along with 20 of the best universities from around the world.
Studying at GBSB Global offers:
- Unique industrial visits to multinational companies in your field of study
- Microsoft 365 Education offers an unparalleled digital teaching and learning environment
- Study of additional foreign languages
- Career development assistance and advice and internship offers worldwide
- Access to university consulting company to start your business
- European Master's degree with 60 ECTS credits recognized by the Bologna Process of Higher Education
- Meetings with executives from different companies who come to the school as guest speakers
- Classes with professors with extensive working experience
- Global Study Trips to the United Nations, World Trade Organization, and other important organizations with a possibility to secure internships
- An innovative educational approach emphasizing practical knowledge
GBSB Global Business School Awarded Global Business Accreditation from ACBSP
We are proud to share with you that on May 28th, 2020 the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) awarded GBSB Global a Global Business Accreditation of its business programs. GBSB Global Business School is honored and proud to be part of the community of institutions providing leading business education around the world.
ACBSP is a leading accreditation association for business education and one of the most recognized names in business higher education worldwide – it currently accredits business programs at almost 1,200 campuses in 63 countries and is known for having the highest standards of excellence in accreditation.
ACBSP accreditation evaluates aspects of leadership, strategic planning, relationships with stakeholders, quality of academic programs, faculty credentials, and educational support. The ACBSP Accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes within the business programs offered through GBSB Global Business School meet the educational standards established by ACBSP.
ACBSP Accreditation Benefits for Prospective Students
The Accreditation from ACBSP serves as a testament to all prospective students who wish to apply to study at GBSB Global Business School. With it, all prospective GBSB Global students can be assured that the school itself and all its educational programs have been carefully considered and evaluated upon different categories.
GBSB Global has been acknowledged to provide its students with a highly qualified faculty body, a strong academic curriculum, and various educational partnerships with other institutions. GBSB Global has also been evaluated to have a strong educational support system throughout the duration of the business studies and beyond graduation.
ACBSP Accreditation Benefits for GBSB Global Students & Alumni
- Easier Credit Transfer: the ACBSP accreditation eases the process of transferring earned degree credits. As these credits are more frequently accepted by other institutions, it is simpler for GBSB Global students and alumni, pursuing advanced degrees or other courses to transfer them later on.
- Employment Opportunities: the ACBSP accreditation standards are highly valuable across employers, licensing bodies, and regulatory agencies. Studying at GBSB Global opens news doors and professional opportunities around the world. Graduating and having a business degree from an ACBSP-approved institution makes it easier to find employment upon completion of one’s studies.
- Membership & Connection: ACBSP-recognized business schools are part of a global education network. This network gives GBSB Global students and alumni access to various research and exchange programs, as well as cultural enrichment opportunities.
Carrer d'Aragó, 179
08011 Spain Online, Spain
08011 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain