Business School Netherlands (BSN), the Action Learning business school, has been actively involved in the development and education of business professionals since 1988. BSN continues to expand internationally and has established educational partnerships in over 38 countries.
- International Action Learning MBA
- Action Learning Leadership Programmes (ALLPs)
- International DBA - Programme intake full, applications reopen mid-2020
- Online Executive DBA- Programme intake full, applications reopen mid-2020
All BSN programmes have a strong focus on Action Learning and give students skills beyond just memorising theory and textbook case studies. Real challenges faced by the student's organisation are examined and possible solutions are crafted.
Accelerate your career and personal development with BSN
- BSN is a Dutch-registered University of Applied Sciences
- Triple Accreditation (American ACBSP, Dutch NVAO and Swiss eduQua)
- Highly qualified faculty with extensive business experience
- Significant ROI: Better managers and leaders
- Relationship focused: Small class sizes
- International networking and travelling
- Graduated 4,500 Action Learning managers and leaders worldwide
Accreditation: BSN strengthens its international status with prominent American (ACBSP) and Swiss (eduQua) accreditation. The American accreditation organisation, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and the Swiss accreditation organisation (eduQua), have accredited BSN and its MBA programmes.
Furthermore, BSN is the first Dutch higher education institution to receive the eduQua accreditation from the Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems.
4116 BK Buren, Gelderland, Netherlands
7506 Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa