Master in Innovation in Biomedical and Health Sciences (Distance Modality) Universidad de Leon
We train specialists in the area of Biomedical and Health Sciences, allowing an update of concepts and knowledge related to both basic and clinical aspects and to the research methodology in the various fields of these sciences
Aimed at Graduates or Graduates in Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Medicine and Surgery and Veterinary Medicine, and Graduates in Nursing and Physiotherapy. Graduates or Graduates in Food Science and Technology, Environmental Sciences and Biochemistry are also considered related. Other possible degrees contemplated in the admission profile will be considered by the Academic Committee of the Master.
If you are interested in learning to
- Deepen knowledge of topics of interest in the field of Biomedical and Health Sciences.
- Manage information and knowledge in the field of Health Sciences.
- Develop skills of research initiation. Interpret experimental results and identify consistent and inconsistent elements.
- Use the most up-to-date sources of information for the development of ID activities in the field of Biomedical and Health Sciences.
What we offer you
- Multidisciplinary teaching staff 100% doctor, with great teaching, research and clinical experience (teachers from various departments of the University of León and other Spanish universities and prestigious professionals of the University Assistance Complex of León (CAULE) and other health institutions).
- Training in knowledge and skills necessary to understand current experimental methods and techniques in biomedical research.
- Marked translational character.
- Promotion of research activity and innovation.
- Analysis and deepening of future trends marked by scientific findings.
- High degree of satisfaction among students