MBA Human Resource Management – ZM
Unicaf University (ZM)
2 - 5 years
Earliest start date
MBA Human Resource Management – ZM program is designed with a clear set of objectives. It aims to mold students into adept leaders and managers by nurturing their leadership skills and instilling a profound understanding of core business principles.
This program also specializes in equipping students with in-depth knowledge and practical skills crucial for human resource management, including strategic leadership, performance evaluation, and the intricacies of recruitment and selection processes. Moreover, it aspires to empower students with the analytical prowess to tackle complex people management challenges and to craft effective strategies for leading individuals and teams across diverse organizational landscapes.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the program are as follows:
- To develop the leadership and management skills of students, and equip them with a deep understanding of core business principles.
- To offer students specialized, knowledge and skills in human resource management, including strategic leadership, performance management, and recruitment and selection processes.
- To equip students with the ability to analyze and solve complex people management problems, and to develop effective strategies for managing individuals and teams in various organizational settings.
- To provide students with a global perspective on human resource management, including cross-cultural communication, and to prepare them to succeed in various international and local business contexts.
- To foster critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills through a variety of case studies and a focus on promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
All Unicaf University Zambia undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes are accredited by the Higher Education Authority Of Zambia (HEA).
Scholarships and Funding
Unicaf University is in partnership with the Unicaf Scholarship programme which is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available. The programme supports eligible students and provides opportunities for studies towards the programmes offered by Unicaf University at a fraction of the cost. Unicaf has already offered more than US $100 million worth of scholarships to students helping them to study towards internationally recognised qualifications. The primary objective of the Unicaf Scholarship Programme is to make high-quality education affordable and accessible. Supported programmes have a strong professional and vocational focus delivered with an international perspective to ensure that students are prepared for work in the global marketplace and receive a return on their education investment.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|UU-FNT-203-ZM||Introduction to Master Degree||0.00|
Core requirements (required modules)
|Course Code||Course Title||Credits|
|UU-MBA-712-ZM||Theories of Management||25.00|
|UU-MBA-710-ZM||Financial Management for Managers||25.00|
|UU-MBA-714-ZM||Business Function and Procedures||25.00|
|UU-MBA-718-ZM||Strategic Leadership and Practice||25.00|
|MBA-766-ZM||Human Resource Management in Organisation||25.00|
|MBA-767-ZM||Performance Management and Evaluation||25.00|
|MBA-768-ZM||Recruitment and Selection Process||25.00|
At the end of the program, the student will be expected to:
- Acquire a solid understanding of core business principles and specialized knowledge and skills in the field of human resource management.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and management skills, including motivating and managing individuals and teams and making sound decisions in various business contexts.
- Analyze complex people management problems, develop effective strategies for addressing them, and make informed decisions based on evidence.