Master of Public Health Texila American University
Choose a Career in Public Health & Build a Healthy Nation. Enroll for Masters in Public Health at Texila American University.
The Master's degree in Public Health is a widely recognized professional credential. The program equips students to take up leadership and managerial positions in governmental, non-profit, and private organizations in the public health industry. Texila’s Master of Public Health Program ideally helps you develop the administrative, ethical, and professional skills needed to apply health education and communication programs in line with public health principles.
Advantages of Studying MPH in Texila
- Technology Driven Learning
Learn anytime from any place with the help of our robust Learning Management System (LMS). Experience the joy of classroom learning virtually.
Dedicated student coordinators work with students on every step throughout the course. They would be guiding students on faculty interactions, projects, and more.
- Student Diversity
Join 1000+ students from all over the world who have enrolled in Public Health program with us.
Degree awarded by TAU- Zambia which is recognized by Higher Education Authority – Zambia.
- Illustrious Alumni Base
Our alumni are employed in the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations (UN), NGOs, Ministries of various countries, and more.
Students have access to additional resources – Digital library for references, eJournals for research publications, and eConference.
With an MPH degree, get a chance to work with global health organizations:
- Specially designed for working professionals.
- Flexible learning program.
- Strong alumni base.
- Trusted by healthcare professionals from 60+ countries.
- Flexible payment option available.
- Apply modern scientific methods and techniques to appraise disease prevalence in the community.
- Participate in community development activities.
- Apply Public Health principles derived from public health science courses.
- Cater to Community health needs.