Master of Science in Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (Online) Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation
You like to work at the interface of business and technology, already have a good feel for technological trends and are looking for a study program that will advance your knowledge of digital technology to help you better understand new trends. You know that change in companies is challenging, but you are aware of the benefits that transformation has on companies in the economic sense and in keeping your products and services current and competitive.
- Economic, Politics and Society
- Strategic Management
- Innovation Project
- Business Organization
- Project Management
- Leadership & Communication
- Research & Science Project
- Philosophy of Science and Research Method
- Advanced Statistics
- Foundations of Statistics Using R
- Overview & Introduction - Data, Analytics and Business
- Business Analytics
- Data Economics, Business and Ethics
- Data - Market Research and Consumer Analytics
- Data Technology
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Data Applications
- Data Strategies
- Data - Methods and Processes
- The Data Innovation Project
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory team.