Online Master in Graphic and Digital Design LABASAD Barcelona School of Arts & Design
Study print and digital graphic design from an international and local perspective and examine the graphic designers role in today’s cross cultural society. This six module online master course allows an international cohort of students to answer the following questions: What does it take to be a graphic designer today? What choices can I make to elevate your creative work? What tools can I learn to go from novice to expert?
Students are guided by renowned industry leaders with decades of professional experience. In this course you will learn the principles of graphic design – Brand Identity, Editorial Design, Digital Design, Motion and Packaging. Upon successful completion of the online master course students will possess the tools and knowledge to expertly navigate through the fascinating world of graphic design.
LABASAD’s proprietary Master awarded to all students upon satisfactory completion of the master’s program.
- Graphic designers who want to evolve their knowledge of brand identity, editorial design, digital design, motion and packaging.
- Professionals working in the creative industries who want to improve their technical skills and knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Individuals working outside the graphic design industry who have a professional interest in the subject and want to change career.
- Graduates who want to expand their knowledge of graphic design principles or retrain as a graphic designer.
The Online Master in Graphic and Digital Design is made up of 6 modules, which contain a total of 13 subjects. In each of the modules, you will learn how to use the essential tools all designers need for design work.
With the help of these tools and the content of the program, you will be able to carry out the master’s projects, which will later become part of your professional portfolio.
- Welcome to the course
- History and basics of graphic design
- Editorial design
- Packaging design
- Website design
- Motion design
- Brand design
Study the principles of graphic design from an international and local perspective.
Manage design projects
Learn how to successfully manage graphic design projects from initial brief, research, design development and final outcome.
Learn the importance of user needs, business challenges, production costs and design thinking.
Expand your knowledge
Develop and expand your knowledge of the technical skills required to become a successful graphic designer.
Collaborate with an international cohort of students to develop your understanding of cross-cultural graphic design.
Upon successful completion of this master course you will possess knowledge of brand identity, editorial design, digital design, motion and packaging.
Students who complete this Master can develop their professional career in the following areas:
- Graphic design studios.
- Graphic design department inside advertising agencies.
- Graphic designer for companies with an in-house design department.
- Creators who want to expand their tools and portfolios.
- Freelance graphic designers or wanting to start a graphic design studio.