Bachelor of Science in Web Development
Full Sail University
Winter Park, USA
USD 64,000 *
Earliest start date
* $533 per credit hour
Full Sail University’s Web Development curriculum focuses on the architecture, interactivity, and programming needed to integrate and deploy modern websites and web applications. You will begin to unlock the secrets of effective web development in all forms by coding and publishing standards-based web applications.
To develop web-based solutions that are dynamic and engaging, you will use industry-standard tools, including modern client-side and server-side languages, relational and nonrelational database structures, and frameworks used in modern web stacks. You will learn how to deliver information through web-based solutions that are consumed by diverse endpoints through project plans and common industry workflows.
Each of your acquired skills will be used to create real-world projects and develop a well-rounded portfolio. Through the program’s curriculum, you will gain experience and complete assignments aimed at making you a well-rounded web developer to prepare to enter the web industry.
- GEN1011 Creative Presentation, 3.0 Credit Hours
- DEP1013 Psychology of Play, 3.0 Credit Hours
- TEM1001 Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries, 4.0 Credit Hours
- MAD1100 Discrete Mathematics, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV1100 Introduction to Web Architecture, 4.0 Credit Hours
- DEV2319 Interfaces and Usability, 3.0 Credit Hours
- PHY1020 Fundamentals of Physical Science, 4.0 Credit Hours
- DEV1001 Introduction to Development I, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV119 Project and Portfolio I: Web Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- ENC1101 English Composition I, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV1111 Professional Development Seminar I: Web Development (1.0 Credit Hour)
- DEV2001 Introduction to Development II, 4.0 Credit Hours
- DEV2301 Application Development, 4.0 Credit Hours
- DEV2501 Interface Programming, 4.0 Credit Hours
- CTI3622 Database Systems, 3.0 Credit Hours
- WDV353 Server-Side Languages, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV229 Project and Portfolio II: Web Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- WDV2222 Professional Development Seminar II: Web Development (1.0 Credit Hour)
- WDV442 Advanced Server-Side Languages, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV3322 Programming for Web Applications, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV463 Deployment of Web Applications, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV339 Project and Portfolio III: Web Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- ENC3110 Technical Writing, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV3300 Cloud Application Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- WDV4424 Application Integration and Security, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV4416 Web Application Integration, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV349 Project and Portfolio IV: Web Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- HUM302 Cultural Studies, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV3400 Content Management System Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- WDV3421 Connected Devices and Applications, 3.0 Credit Hours
- STA3026 Statistics, 4.0 Credit Hours
- WDV4200 Secure Application Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- WDV359 Project and Portfolio V: Web Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- WDV469 Project and Portfolio VI: Web Development, 3.0 Credit Hours
- CRR4000 Career Readiness, 4.0 Credit Hours
Total Credit Hours: 120
The goal of the Web Development Bachelor of Science degree program is to provide you with focused knowledge and understanding of web development and production. You will gain a foundational understanding of programming for web applications and understand how to test, deploy, scale, and secure web solutions for consumption by a variety of users.
By integrating a variety of cloud-native and service provider ecosystems, you will also analyze metrics to determine how to build effective web solutions. In addition to technical proficiency, your education will help you develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills that contribute to lifelong learning, providing you with tools to help sustain a long and productive professional career in the technology industry.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.