The best starting point is Edmonds College!
From here the opportunities are endless! We are a public college, offering a high school completion program, two-year degrees for transfer to a top university, a variety of professional degrees and short-term certificates, and several bachelor's degrees. Our beautiful park-like campus is located 30 minutes north of the innovative and bustling city of Seattle in a safe residential neighborhood. Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States. We are located near the home of Boeing, Microsoft, and Amazon - leaders in STEM and business industries - and we support students exploring these fields with our state-of-the-art STEM building, Hazel Miller Hall.
Edmonds College is located in the beautiful state of Washington in the diverse city of Lynnwood - a stone's throw from Seattle. Our 50-acre campus, bordering the Lynnwood Golf Course, is centrally located and has its own bus transit center for convenient transportation to Seattle and the surrounding areas.
- 30 minutes north of Seattle
- 45 minutes north of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 2 hours south of Vancouver, Canada
- 10 minutes to the Edmonds waterfront beaches and Alderwood Shopping Mall
- Walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and entertainment
Each year, Tritons take part in a variety of extracurricular activities that prepare them to lead and succeed! Our students are community focused, logging in more than 11,000 service hours every year, and our Triton athletic teams hold 66 championship titles. We hold more than 100 campus events each year and have 50 student clubs to choose from!
Why study at Edmonds College
At Edmonds College the opportunities are endless!
- High school completion program (finish your high school while earning university credits)
- University transfer degrees- start your bachelor’s degree at Edmonds College, then transfer to a university of your choice. Our graduates have transferred to nationally ranked universities all over Washington, the United States, and abroad!
- Gap year opportunities- study with us for 3, 6, or 9 months. We offer professional certificates that you can earn in 9 months or less.
- Earn a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science- these hands-on bachelor's degrees provide you with practical skills that prepare you for a job in Family Life Education, Manufacturing and Engineering Technology, Integrated Health Management, and in the fall of 2023, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States.
- State-of-the-art facilities- you will have access to the latest technology
- On-campus employment opportunities and upon graduation with a degree or certificate, you qualify for twelve-month employment opportunities in the USA
- We accept applications 4 times a year: January, March, June, and September
Accredited member of Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)