MSc Global Health Management Arden University
The MSc Global Health Management online course has been designed in collaboration with leading employers to ensure you gain the most important skills needed to develop a rewarding and valuable career, including the latest digital abilities in healthcare data analytics and global health management. This means you’ll be ready to take on senior managerial or leadership roles with confidence after graduation. This flexible, contemporary course will expose you to a number of innovative teaching approaches and assessment methods which have been brought together to support the development of your knowledge and abilities in global healthcare management.
The online MSc Global Health Management awards graduates a CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice, at no added cost to the degree. Additionally, this course is endorsed by the Institute of Health & Social Care Management (IHSCM) and is validated by the Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation (APHEA) which means your degree will be recognised by employers internationally.
- Health Policy
- Leading Health Projects
- Designing Global Health Research
- Health Services Management
- Risk Communication and Management
- Industry-based Project
- Global Burden of Diseases (elective)
- Gender, Sexual and Reproductive Health Management (elective)
- Risk Planning in Preventive Health (elective)
- Evidence-based Infectious Disease Modelling (elective)
Here are a few of the many positions you could pursue after earning your degree:
- Policy Analyst
- Programme Manager
- Global Health Consultant
- Global Health Educator
- Global Health Worker
- Work with national leaders
- Positions within non-governmental organisations and notable national and international charities
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.