Food Industry Roles and Responsibilities (Free Online Course With Diploma)
Alison Free Online Learning
6 - 10 hours
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* free course
In this course, you will learn how food safety and hygiene govern everything that you will do within the catering industry. This type of work includes preparing food, the aftercare of cooked food, being aware of special diets and temperature control. The course also focuses on personal development in the workplace. Learn to be aware of each team member's responsibility to keep a kitchen running smoothly, swiftly and efficiently.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 6-10 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Diploma is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Diploma: a downloadable Diploma in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma, posted to you with FREE shipping.
- Framed Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
Supervisor Of Food Preparation And Serving Workers
The food service industry is one of the basic yet most complex cornerstones of globalisation and civilisation.
Food Scientists have a tall order to honour - come up with food that will appeal to all the senses of their employers and potential customers while nourishing their bodies and soul at competitive prices.
Where ladles stir magical flavours into soups and chefs dish up satisfying recipes, that is the arena where Kitchen Managers wield their magic wand to organise kitchen staff and operations.
Hospital Food Service Supervisor
A nutritious and suitable diet is an integral part of hospital treatment and a crucial aid to recovery. It is a complex task to ensure that all patients at a medical facility receive balanced and tasty meals on time several times a day.