The AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH runs part-time distance learning courses on behalf of international universities.
International knowledge through professors based worldwide enriches AIHE's multicultural distance learning programmes.
- Ideal for integration into professional and private life
- High degree of time flexibility
- Free time managment and no presence required
- Teaching, examination, organisation by AIHE
- In exceptional cases, admission to the Master's programme is also possible without a first degree (without a Bachelor's degree).
- 100 interdisciplinary live online lectures per year as a bonu
- Part-time, study while working
- Enrolled in the partner universities
- Degree awarded by the partner universities
- Accredited and certified
- Focus on practical relevance
- 100% online, without presence
Cooperation Partner, Contributor and Advocate: Communication expert Professor Dr. Friedemann Schulz von Thun.
Advisors: Former Federal Minister of Education Björn Engholm and Dr. Raimund Mildner.
The principle of franchise programs
The AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH is an institute for academic teaching in higher education accredited by international universities and external auditors.
AIHE designs and delivers programmes on behalf of international partner universities with its own examiners and teaching staff. Students are enrolled at the partner universities and receive their Bachelor´s or Master´s degrees from them.