Finance is central to most organisations’ decision-making. These decisions include whether or not to invest; how to finance an investment; how to value a company and whether or not dividends should be paid. To deal with these issues and to be able to solve such problems it is necessary to understand the role played by financial markets and intermediaries, the importance of risk analysis and how to construct efficient portfolios.
The Leicester MSc in Finance is a rigorous programme and is both intellectually challenging and ambitious. It will provide you with a thorough understanding of the principal methods and techniques of financial management and give you a framework of reference enabling you to deal with complex financial issues and to handle them effectively. The strategic focus of the course will enhance your ability to analyse any situation and to make sound strategic decisions. The programme is also developmental and encourages practical management skills by using a range of approaches and methods.
MSc in Finance
University of Leicester
Distance Learning – supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
- First degree from an approved university equivalent to at least a UK honours degree
- Three years relevant work experience is preferred
- IELTS 6.5 with 7.0 in writing preferred or
- TOEFL 250 (Computer) or 600 (Paper) plus TWE 4.0 or
- The University of Leicester English Language Test which takes only 90 minutes and is available on demand.
Program taught in:
See 7 more programs offered by Stafford Global »
Last updated December 27, 2018
This course is
24 - 30