- Knowing how to analyze and present a schedule of event expenses
- Learning to manage an event project
- Knowing how to organize the logistics of an event
- Ability to establish and follow a budget
- Learning how to build a project reporting
- Knowing how to manage all the financial, human and material
- Learning to coach the team
- Assistant (e) of event or project responsible (e) Project Event
- Assistant (e) travel agency project assistant (e) production (sales and production travel), assistant (e) communication / tourism; loaded (e) receiving groups
- Assistant (e) Production and responsible (e) communication, head of event projects, event coordinator, assistant (e) advertising manager in charge (e) Business
- Assistant (e) Administrative, Executive Assistant, curator
"The Project Event Manager can work in different areas: direct marketing, sales promotion, communication outside media, advertising agencies, travel, resorts, tourist office, consulate, local authorities, congress center ... It also works in companies that organize regular desmanifestations to promote a product or service. The sector is changing with the arrival of new technologies.
According to the latest study on the integration and compensation of CNCP certified Eductive Group: a graduate RNCP - GPE Level III is paid on average € 22,400 annual 1 year after the formation of output. "
SOURCE: COMPENSATION STUDY GROUP CERTIFIED EDUCTIVE
PROJECT MANAGER event - RNCP TITLE LEVEL 3 RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE: TRAINING IN DETAIL
TRAINING PROGRAMME STAGE DURING THE TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER event - RNCP TITLE LEVEL 3 RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE.
Internship or mission in company of 15 weeks full-time with Mission adapted to the requirements of Title
Alternation (POA) English PRACTICAL INFORMATION HOW TO BE ADMITTED TO THE TRAINING PROJECT MANAGER event - TITLE LEVEL 3 RNCP RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE?
Bac validated HOW TAKE PLACE EXAMINATION OF PROJECTS MANAGER TRAINING EVENTS - TITLE LEVEL 3 RNCP RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE?
- Several sessions per year
- Organized in Paris and Lyon