3 TOP UNIVERSITIES = 1 EUROPEAN DOCTORATE All students will have in addition to ABMS Switzerland Doctorate a Joint Doctorate with University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (WSB) and Taras Shevchenko National University (KNU). ABMS is certified by EFMD EOCCS, the Swiss National Quality for Education (EduQua) and ASIC UK. WSB Is a European state-recognized university and KNU is a European public University founded 200 years ago and ranked among top 500 universities in the world. 3 Top European Universities = Best Virtual/Online Program = 1 Top European Doctorate SWITZERLAND + EU + TOP RANKED 500 Various subjects that are included in PhD in Business Literature Review revolve around understanding of the tools as well as rules that are used for development as well as presentation of Business literature review right in accordance with modern trends and conditions. Since ancient times it is very much common for the scholars to make a distinction between smaller and larger businesses as far as the requirement, sophistication level and the range of strategic planning are concerned. Students pursuing this program are taught about the formulation of different definitions related with strategic planning where the uniqueness of smaller businesses is taken into consideration so that they can get in a better position of formulating literature reviews related with business. During the study hours, main focus is laid upon following aspects
- Stronger importance is given to development of theory
- There are highly influencing journals which stress upon reviews
- The papers containing literature reviews are very highly cited
- Utilization of modern and sophisticated tools for showing compatibility with ongoing trends that can create a difference.
- Special projects on literature are given primary importance
Ph.D. in Business Literature Review is a qualification that is very much in demand so if you want to earn this qualification, then many bright career-related opportunities will open for you. This program is equivalent to EQF (European Qualifications Framework) Level 8 - Doctorate Level. This program is equivalent to 180 ECTS How long should be my thesis? Usually from 60.000 – 100.000 words, students are allowed to have 10% less or more. Do you mention on the Ph.D. online or distance? No. Can I use the title? We have asked the Swiss Authorities about the title, and their answer was (Students are allowed to use the title they got from the school) Is there a "Thesis Defence"? Yes, and we recommend students to do it in Switzerland however it can be done ONLINE too, you need camera and microphone. Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English. We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October Is ABMS Accredited by a recognized European accreditation body? Yes, ABMS is authorized, validated, certified, accredited and an institutional member of over 50 public / private organizations.
- Duration: 1-year study + thesis (thesis takes in average 2 years)
- Age: Minimum age 25 years
- Previous study: Master Degree or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school)
- Study Method: 100% Online / Distance
- Fee: 3460 Euro per Semester
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
For the Ph.D., your thesis is the most important part, you have to write the whole thesis about the "Business Literature" with one of our supervisors. The following modules you will study during the first year:
- Global Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Information System Analyses
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods
- Electronic Research Methods
- Dynamic Websites
This school offers programs in: