Experts predict a shortage of no less than 100,000 family medicine doctors by 2025. That means millions of Americans will turn to family nurse practitioners for high-quality, affordable care. Gain the credentials to serve them now with an online MSN-FNP degree from Bradley University.
Depending on your entry-level education, Bradley offers two options to earn your online Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner degree.
RN to MSN-FNP
If you have an ADN, nursing diploma, or non-nursing bachelor’s degree, we offer bridge courses that can start you on the path from an RN toward an MSN-FNP.
BSN to MSN-FNP
If you already have your BSN, you may be eligible to start working toward your MSN- FNP right away. No bridge courses are required for this entry path.
Why earn an online MSN-FNP degree?
Demand for primary care services in the U.S. continues to rise — while the supply of the family physicians able to provide them continues to shrink. What does this mean for a talented RN like you? It means there’s never been a better time to specialize your expertise as a family nurse practitioner.
Graduate from our online FNP degree program and you can:
- Acquire a big picture, interprofessional view of the modern health care marketplace.
- Expand your expertise in advanced nursing theory, patient-centered care, and evidence-based practice.
- Provide high-quality care to individuals and families throughout the life continuum.
- Gain the autonomy to conduct exams, diagnose illness, and treat clients across the life span.
- Acquire the high-level leadership skills to thrive in nearly any health care setting.
Many states now allow nurse practitioners to work without a supervising physician. Complete your path to greater autonomy now; enroll in our online MSN-FNP program today.
About the School
Is a top-ranked private university in Peoria, Illinois, that offers nearly 6,000 undergraduate and graduate student’s opportunities and resources of a larger university and the personal attention and ... Read More