Stay one step ahead of your peers with GlobalNxt University’s Doctor in Business Administration degree. The online degree provides both practical and theoretical knowledge about real-world business challenges. The course covers business research as well as theories thereby equipping learners with the working knowledge of the field.
The DBA degree offered by GNU is recommended for senior executives, senior managers, educators, consultants, and academicians. All the course material is made available online, keeping in mind the tight professional and personal schedules of the learners. The learning material can be accessed by learners 24*7.
The course offers extensive insights into the field of business administration and will help learners become eligible for senior-level leadership opportunities.
The course is aimed at improving the executive as well as the professional practice of business administration by encouraging learners to break the complex business and management issues with the application of thorough research and practical knowledge.
|Ph.D. Equivalent||Ideal For Working Professionals||Flexible Learning||Practical Knowledge|
|GNU’s Doctor in Business Administration degree is not just as research-oriented as a Ph.D., but also offers the added advantage of gaining practical and real-life skills making it ideal for those who wish to be eligible for senior leadership positions in the field.||Learners with a master’s degree in hand are eligible for the course making it a high-level degree open only to experts in the field.
||Learners are offered the flexibility to keep up with the course at their own pace. The study material is available 24*7 and the teaching faculty can be reached through several mediums like phone and email.
||The course focusses on providing practical knowledge to the learners and relies on case studies, projects, and workshops to impart the same.
"A research or teaching life is fast becoming the natural next step for corporate managers."
Dr. Wing Lam
Vice Chancellor, GlobalNxt University
Year 1 (Stage 1-Coursework)
- Advanced managing people and organizations
- Advanced marketing strategy
- Advanced finance and accounting
- Advanced strategic management
- Advanced data analytics and decision making
- Advance international business
Year 2 (Stage 1-Coursework)
- Fundamentals of research
- Quantitative research methods
- Qualitative research methods
- Research project
Year 3-6 (Stage 2-Dissertation)
Research Proposal & Research Dissertation.
Choose from a wide and exciting range of research areas:
- Microeconomics of competitiveness
- Poverty alleviation
- Systems (socio-economic)
- Youth unemployment
- A Master’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of three years of management or professional experience thereafter.
- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants whose first language is not English and who have not undertaken tertiary education in English. The minimum language requirements are either:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) score of 6.5 with an individual writing score of at least 6.0 or
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 550 with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 5.0, or TOEFL Internet-based Test with a minimum score of at least 79
Note: Minimum Course Duration: 3 Years (9 Trimesters) / Maximum Course Duration: 5 Years
About the School
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Dubai Campus is a branch campus of MAHE (Deemed to be University), Manipal India with over 64 years legacy; 400,000+ Alumni & the largest private deemed to be ... Read More