The development of countries requires that the administration of services and the use of energy be guaranteed in a context of sustainable development. To achieve this, it is necessary to innovate in energy management, give preference to the conservation of non-renewable energy resources and favor the use of alternative sources of energy.
The Master's Degree in Energy and Renewable Sources Management aims at:
- To train professionals capable of optimizing the use of energy, both in the private sector and in the public sector.
- Train qualified professionals for energy management, including the use of alternate and conventional sources.
The program is geared towards:
- Graduates of professional careers, whether engineering, architecture or bachelor's degree, with responsibility in the processes of planning and administration of energy, and in the development, implementation and evaluation of energy management policies.
- Professionals with responsibility in the energy planning and administration processes, and in the development, implementation and evaluation of energy management policies.
Certified Energy Manager (CEM®)
Master's offers the option of obtaining an international certificate called: Certified Energy Manager (CEM®) which is awarded by the United States Association of Energy Engineers (AEE). This partnership is recognized by the US Department of Energy, the Office of Federal Energy Management Programs (FEMP), and the US Agency for International Development, as well as numerous state energy offices, corporations and energy service companies.
Program taught by professors with doctorate degree and professional experience belonging to the School of Engineering and Sciences of the Tecnológico de Monterrey.
Leadership in distance education
Tecnologico de Monterrey is the first institution in Latin America to establish an Internet connection. Mexico is a pioneer in distance education since 1989 and leads the "Ranking of Online Training Institutions Spanish speaking 2015" prepared by the consulting firm Global Intelligence Hamilton.
This program has accreditations and recognitions from national and international institutions such as:
- Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America (SACS).
- Tecnologico de Monterrey is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America to grant professional degrees and degrees of masters and doctorate. Contact the University Commission at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, or call (+1) 404-679-4500 (+1) 404-679-4500, for questions about accreditation of the Technological Monterrey.
- Recognition of official validity of the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico. Recognition by the World Bank, Organization of American States.
- Inter-institutional Committees for the Evaluation of Higher Education (CIEES) that have qualified online graduate programs ITESM at its highest level.
This postgraduate course is offered in online mode, which allows the student to decide the time and place of study, facilitating their academic progress and achieving a balance with work and family activities.
the active participation of students in their professional and personal through individual and collaborative learning promotes training. This model also allows students to build their knowledge with the guidance of experienced teachers in their field and teaching.
Online courses are designed this program using teaching techniques under realistic and practical approaches, which are presented through educational technologies and offer multiple resources for learning.
Cutting edge technology
The courses are designed on the Blackboard platform, which can be accessed through the portal students or by the mobile application that gives you the ability to use your mobile device as a supplement for some queries of content and activities of your courses.
multicultural educational experience
This program allows interaction with teachers and peers located in different geographical regions and organizations working in the private, public, academic and / or social. We currently have over 23,000 alumni in 36 countries.
Specialists accompanying the student during his apprenticeship: Professor, Professor Tutor, Academic Director and User Services Center.
Collection of over 90,000 books and 53,000 periodicals.
Access to communication networks, collaboration and learning among students, teachers and specialists from around the world and alumni associations.
Opportunity for the student to listen and interact with exhibitors from multiple industries, thus achieving the experience provided by these will of added value to their training.
- IQ4002 Basics for energy analysis
- EC4010 Economic valuation of the environment
- Course OP4037 stamp
- OP5042 Elective I
- TE4014 Industrial applications of renewable energies
- TE4015 Management and efficient use of electricity
- OP5043 Elective II
- TE4011 Cogeneration and alternative sources of energy
- TE4016 Legislation and financing of energy resources
- GI5010 Methods Research and Innovation
- OP5044 Elective III
The graduate of the Master's Degree in Energy and Renewable Sources of Tecnológico de Monterrey will be able to:
- Solve problems of optimization in the use of energy.
- Innovate in energy planning and management.
- Evaluate alternatives for the use of renewable energy sources.
- Generate strategic energy plans that ensure sustainable development.
- Have a professional degree.
- Have obtained a 80/100 or above average or equivalent in their professional studies.
- Present Admission Test Graduate Studies (PEAP) ITESM and get a score less than 500 points.
- Submit an application for admission accompanied by all the required documents.
About the School
USThe Tecnológico de Monterrey is a private institution, non-profit, independent and unrelated to political and religious parties. It was founded in 1943 thanks to the vision of Mexican businessman Eu... Read More