This is a general management course designed for those in, or aspiring to, senior management positions or those looking for conversion from specialist fields to that of general management. It is also intended for those with entrepreneurial objectives. The MBA prepares participants for early entry into positions holding significant general management responsibilities, whilst developing a thorough understanding of the principal functional areas of management.
The course team recognises the importance of keeping a management course at the cutting edge of learning in a rapidly changing business environment and is committed to that goal.
Our particular course is also built around five keyframing objectives: plurality, advocacy, enterprise, responsibility and application.
(*) Subject to Validation
- Duration: 2-3 years
- Study mode: Online learning
- Tuition fees: £12,635
- Financing: up to 60% scholarship
- Cost of your studies: From £5,054
- Induction Module
Postgraduate Certificate Level
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managing Strategic Change
- Strategic Marketing
Postgraduate Diploma Level
- Managing Through Finance
- Consultancy Management
- Project Management
Postgraduate Award Level
- Research Methods
The University of Suffolk is committed to ensuring an inclusive approach to people aspiring to higher education and aims to provide higher education to anyone with the potential to benefit. The Office of Admissions takes into account all aspects of each candidate’s profile: academic, professional and personal, with a view towards admitting all those who are eligible for higher education, show strong potential and determination for career success and can contribute to a rewarding, collective educational experience.
The entry requirements for postgraduate admission are:
- An accredited UK Honors degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above-mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words)
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating the referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from nonstandard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
Recognized Prior Learning
Students who hold a recognized UK Level 7 related qualification or have completed related postgraduate modules at an accredited institution and wish to gain advanced standing into a postgraduate programme may apply for RPL (Recognized Prior Learning) provided that the learning outcomes of their award satisfy those of the equivalent levels of the master’s programme for which they seek admission. The recognition and hence transferability of credits are subject to the University of Suffolk’s RPL policy and require the submission of official transcripts and module descriptions.
By submitting an application form and the supporting documentation, a student declares that the information supplied on the form or otherwise in connection with their application is complete and correct and that the giving of false or incomplete information or submission of falsified or fraudulent qualifications/transcripts may lead to the refusal of the application or suspension or expulsion from the programme (without refund) if such fraudulent documentation is revealed subsequent to admission.
About the School
The University of Suffolk is a transformational university, absorbing the best of UK university traditions and aligning them with a twenty-first-century audience and a modern world of employment and e ... Read More