Master in Strategic Management of Operations and Innovation
Online master in cross-sectional vision of processes and supply chain to create operations strategies.
The Master in Strategic Management of Operations and Innovation offers you the development of skills, abilities and the acquisition of knowledge aligned with the new challenges that the globalized world demands of new managers.
The important global transformations that are currently affecting the world cause the increasingly global supply chains to play a key role in the competitiveness of companies, as they are considered an essential element in their differentiation. Supply chains have ceased to be a cost center, to become an engine of competitive advantages for companies, via value-added services, agility in adapting to environmental changes and innovation.
The Master in Strategic Management of Operations and Innovation was born after this paradigm shift. With this Master in Operations you will obtain a transversal vision of processes in an extended company, influence in the strategic decision processes of the business, analytical capacity that will help you in solving problems, leadership techniques and you will know risk minimization strategies in the face of uncertainty of the environment. The figure of the Director of Operations is one of the best paid in logistics activities according to the II ICIL Study on Logistic Wages.
In addition, the Master in Operations Management of OBS is complemented by conferences, seminars and workshops taught by renowned professionals who will present their experiences and practical cases to students.
- Director of operations
- Senior Operations Consultant
- Director of logistics operators or any other agent of the Supply Chain
- Head of distribution center
- Warehouse Manager
- Develop managerial skills and competencies that allow leading and managing high performance multifunctional and multicultural teams.
- Develop a solid Operations strategy, which brings maximum coherence with the strategies of the rest of the company's functional areas.
- Develop analytical and problem-solving capabilities, intrinsic in a supply chain, which must operate in an uncertain and changing environment.
- Enhance the technologies that allow to increase the value of the processes that directly affect the value proposition of the companies.
The program has a duration of 10 months, consists of a total of 10 modules, divided into 3 blocks, and a final project that is developed throughout the Master. Likewise, various complementary training activities are developed, such as workshops, seminars, workshops, simulations, which complement the academic content with the practice of real situations.
- The new scenarios of the global economy: challenges and opportunities.
- Leading the business strategy from the Operations strategy.
- Supply chain management From strategy to tactics.
- Decision making in Operations - Operations Management Game - [The Fresh Connection].
- Guidance to demand through flexible operations.
- Emerging technologies and information systems associated with Operations.
- Management of talent and managerial skills of the Director of Operations.
- Innovation in Operations.
- Logistics operators. New strategic challenges in global supply chains.
- New challenges in Operations: Sustainability and Resilience.
- Workshop: Financial supply chain management.
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Strategic Operations and Innovation Management
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More