- Price: 9,400 euros 65% scholarship - 2,730 euros
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Master's degree from Camilo José Cela University and Master's degree from IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
The current technological revolution has caused companies to know the new legal framework they face in relation to the criminal responsibility of legal persons. For this reason, IMF Business School and Camilo José Cela University launch the new Master in Complience, whose objective is to fully train professionals who wish to become ComplianceOfficers.
This Master is aimed at both university graduates and professionals who wish to be trained in the regulatory compliance sector, and who wish to work as a Compliance Officer, a profile highly demanded by companies.
The Master in Compliance of the IMF Business School , lasting one academic year, is taught online, supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
All students who successfully pass this program can obtain a Double Master Degree from Camilo José Cela University and the IMF Business School . In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Live online classes
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants
- Module I - Compliance and Business Ethics: Theoretical and practical perspective
- Module II - Criminal Liability of Legal Entities
- Module III - Governance, Risk and Compliance Models (GRC)
- Module IV - Compliance Policies and Evidences for Legal Defense
- Module V - Prevention of Money Laundering
- Module VI - Protection of Personal Data
- Module VII - IT Compliance: Information Security
- Module VIII - Quality, Environment and Prevention of Occupational Risks
- Module IX - Social Responsibility, Marketing and Communication
- Module X - Master's Thesis
- Course I - English Course
Program taught in: