The only official Master's Degree in International Cybersecurity that will allow you to combine your professional and personal life in just 18 months
The Master in Computer Security UNIR Mexico specializes in the latest techniques of protection against vulnerabilities in operating systems, software, databases, web systems and all risks inherent in the use of ICT, as well as its possible impact within the organization .
The need to have this type of experts more prepared opens possibilities to develop professionally, both in the public and private sectors.
With the 100% Online Cybersecurity Master's Degree in UNIR Mexico, you will achieve, among other skills:
- Establish security mechanisms that guarantee authentication, confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation and availability of information and computer services.
- Design security architectures for the company.
- Protect information, systems, networks, telecommunications and other services and IT infrastructure.
- Know cryptanalysis techniques.
- Master specialized tools in Computer Security, such as Foca, HP Fortify, SandaS GRC or Kali Linu, among others.
Did you know that 99% of Latin American companies and public organizations have security technologies, 75% have a security policy, and only 11% have mobile security solutions? This is confirmed by an ESET Security study carried out in 2018. This Master in Cybersecurity will allow you to take an exponential leap in your curriculum and will specialize you as one of the most demanded profiles in the sector.
In addition, its methodology is the only one that allows you to fully combine your professional activity with your personal life. The UNIR México100% online model is designed for you, with a personalized tutor that will guide you throughout the program so that you can study this postgraduate course at your own pace and without pressure.
The Master in Cybersecurity of UNIR Mexico is designed especially for engineers in computer systems, computer engineering or related areas, to keep organizations protected against cybercrimes. It is the only Master's degree in Official Computer Security in Mexico 100% online, where you will find the best curriculum. Together with an expert in computer security and a professional career in large private and public organizations, you will achieve an unbeatable knowledge of the profession and a highly specialized and competitive profile.
The program will not only prepare you for the most common cyber attacks (such as ransomware, malware, cryptojacking, and other vulnerabilities), but you can protect your company from latest-generation cybercrimes, in mobile, virtual environments and applications. You will also have the technical and legal knowledge for the forensic analysis of computer equipment.
His counterpart in Spain is included in the ranking of Mundo Posgrado, Top 5 Master in Cybersecurity - Computer Security 2018.
Why study the Master of Computer Security in UNIR Mexico?
This postgraduate course in cybersecurity will prepare you for:
- Knowing the vanguard tools in everything related to the analysis, prevention and protection against malware threats.
- Perform risk management policies focused on guaranteeing the security of information in the company.
- Design and implement security architectures according to the company's infrastructure.
- Design and implement policies to control access to the systems of the organization, always complying with data protection laws.
- Solve security problems in mobile networks and virtual networks.
- Perform audits regularly in order to identify risks for the company.
- Implement procedures to increase security in databases.
- Master cryptographic mechanisms and cryptanalysis techniques.
- Know and understand the legislation directed to the protection of computer goods and information systems, paying special attention to the criminal responsibility of associated crimes.
- Apply correctly the main techniques of forensic analysis and prepare expert reports.
- Obtain a double Mexican and European degree, which will differentiate your professional profile and open international doors.
"According to the IT Labor Market report of the USOTI platform and with the Software Professionals Salaries Study of the SoftwareGuru (SG) magazine, of 2017, job offers in cybersecurity grew by 70.96% between 2016 and 2017 and those who obtained or they maintained one of these jobs they received an average salary of 35,500 gross monthly pesos ".
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or Network Engineering. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
Program taught in: