With this title you will develop the necessary knowledge to empower yourself in possible managerial roles at the level of Marketing and Digital Advertising. Topics such as:
The Master in Digital Marketing of UNIR Mexico will raise your professional potential to reach an expert level in the world of Digital Marketing. The online methodology of UNIR Mexico will allow you to advance at your own pace and in a flexible way, since it adapts to your professional life. Every week you can watch classes broadcast live, or delayed when you have time available.
The curriculum concentrates the most advanced strategies of marketing, electronic commerce and digital advertising. It offers the knowledge and avant-garde tools essential to detect market opportunities, make effective decisions, and define appropriate strategies to optimize online presence and strengthen the brand of any company. At the end of the program, you will master the most important tactics of digital advertising.
The curriculum is organized into four areas:
- Business: subjects related to business intelligence, corporate strategy, and business and social media.
- Marketing strategies: elaboration of strategic plans of online marketing for companies.
- Commercial communication: discussions on different digital business models and the most appropriate marketing approach, including online reputation management
- Research: applied to both strategic and electronic marketing.
The main objectives of this Master's Degree are the following:
- Train highly qualified experts to analyze, adapt, incorporate and define Business Intelligence strategies, within managerial and consulting roles
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Plan and manage the creation of content in digital social media
- Develop strategic innovation plans in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce projects, both national and international
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Commercial Relations, Communication, Advertising or areas related to Marketing and / or technology. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.