The Master in Operations Management and Quality of UNIR Mexico prepares you to become the Director of Operations of any company in Mexico or another country.
This official Master's degree, which has the European quality of UNIR, is an official Mexican degree validated by the SEP, taught entirely online through classes that you can view live or delayed.
The objective of this Master's is to train you as a manager in the development and implementation of programs, models and structures of organizational operations, using planning and management methodologies such as:
- Adjusted management: Lean Management
- Process management : Business Process Management (BPM)
- Quality management : Quality Management
The curriculum of the Master in Operations Management and Quality of UNIR Mexico responds to the demands of national or international companies that need leading professionals, capable of optimizing the management of products and processes.
This online Master's degree covers all the operations and essential processes in an organization:
- Production and logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Mechanisms for product and service development
- Customer Support
- Leadership and leadership
- Planning and Strategy
- People Management
- Supply chain management
The Master in Operations and Quality of UNIR Mexico offers a double title:
- Master's Degree in Operations Management and Quality, awarded by UNIR Mexico and with the recognition of official validity of RVOE studies by the SEP
- Master's Degree in Quality and Productivity Systems, own European degree with curricular value, awarded by the International University of La Rioja (Spain), member of the AACSB and AMBA.
The curriculum of this Master's Degree in Operations and Quality stands out mainly for being:
- Novelty, because it applies the latest Lean and ICT techniques to the management of operations and processes.
- Complete, since it offers training in three areas of great importance such as: Lean Management, Process Management and Quality Management.
- Practical, since various cases and seminars are carried out throughout the Master's program to emphasize what has been learned in real cases.
- Versatile, because the knowledge learned can be used in any sector and company.
- Unique, because it offers you a double Mexican and European title.
- Flexible, since the UNIR methodology allows you to study at your own pace and visualize classes when you can and without displacements.
The Master in Operations Management and Quality of UNIR Mexico offers a comprehensive overview of operational excellence. It will allow you to apply programs with the most recent management techniques and methodologies within any organization.
Upon completion of this Master of Operations and Projects you will be able to:
- Negotiate budgets and financial resources for the development of projects.
- Solve problems related to the processes of product quality
- Positively influence the management areas to implement transformation programs towards a Lean Organization
- Coordinate interrelated activities with the different areas of the organization.
- Develop activity schedules and manage processes and quality.
- Integrate work teams to make improvements in the organization
- Organize and manage organizations seeking maximum effectiveness and performance.
Prepare to occupy positions of director in the management of processes, operations and quality, studying only 18 months.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in areas related to Business Administration and Organization or Engineering. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018