Double Mexican and European title
The Master in Human Capital Management and Talent Management of UNIR Mexico is designed to strengthen Human Resources functions through state-of-the-art expertise. It will enable you, through a methodology based on practical cases, to assume managerial functions within any area of human capital of an organization.
This official Master in Human Resources online will expand your skills and abilities of planning, strategic management and direction towards organizational development and the stimulation of your company's talent.
This official Master's degree accredited by the SEP will allow you to:
- Design and implement strategic plans for Human Resources
- Increase the impact of HR functions by mastering operational and strategic processes, as well as digital tools, present from the selection to employee retention
- Manage the corporate compensation policy
- Encourage the training of employees through professional and motivational development programs
- Strengthen your managerial and communication skills
With a strong practical orientation, the program of this online Master in Human Resources has been carefully prepared so that its contents respond to the needs of the current market. The contents of the subjects of this Master's Degree place special emphasis on the latest digital business trends, such as Linkedin.
The UNIR Mexico Master's Degree in Human Resources offers a double title:
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management and Management, awarded by UNIR Mexico and with the recognition of official validity of RVOE studies by the SEP
- Master in Human Talent Management, European degree with curricular value, awarded by the International University of La Rioja (Spain), member of the AACSB and AMBA.
More and more companies are looking for specialized professionals with adequate training to carry out sensitive tasks in the area of Human Resources. The digital revolution and the irruption of professional social tools have changed the ways of working.
The Human Resources department is key in every company to achieve competitive advantages in any type of market. With this specialization, you will reinforce your abilities to make decisions related to the problems that affect the direction and management of people.
The UNIR México Online Human Resources Master is an official degree, accredited by the SEP, that meets the quality and knowledge standards demanded by the Human Resources departments of prestigious companies.
This official degree prepares you in the following knowledge:
- Basic and advanced concepts in Human Resources management
- New technologies used as didactic tools for the exchange of knowledge
- Processes and contingencies for work welfare and healthy organization.
- Comparative studies of the management and management of Human Resources in various international environments
- Policies of strategic compensation in the labor body
- Relationship and negotiation with representatives of workers or unions
- Effective oral and written communication techniques
- Effective practices for the enrichment of interpersonal relationships at work
In the modern working world, Human Resources managers acquire more relevance in the organization chart of the organizations, and participate in the main strategic decisions.
When working as a bridge or link between workers and the company, Human Resources professionals must be prepared to take advantage of the knowledge, skills and talents of each of the workers and take care of their internal growth.
To be able to access this Master's degree, it is essential to have:
Total Certificate of Studies and Bachelor's Degree in areas related to the Administration and Organization of Companies, Humanities, Law, Engineering, Psychology, Sociology, Labor Sciences or areas related to people management. Any other profile may be susceptible to income according to demonstrable related work experience and requirements established in the Institutional Internal Regulation (consult with the advisor).
Students with university studies made in Mexico:
• Registration form in original signed in each of its pages.
• Original of recent birth certificate no more than three months prior to the start of your program.
• Original of the total Certificate of Studies of Degree and copy of the title (* depending on the case).
• Copy of the CURP.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Copy of official identification (of the IFE or INE).
• 6 Child-sized photographs (2.5 x 3 cm) in front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
• Proof of registration payment.
* For students who enroll in the Master's degree as a degree option for continuing their studies, they must submit a letter of authorization from the University where they completed their undergraduate studies, so that they can study at UNIR Mexico and serve as a degree option.
Non-Mexican students enrolled in UNIR Mexico Masters:
- Registration form in original signed on each of your pages
- Registered conditioned
- 6 Photographs child size (2.5 x 3 cm) front, black and white, without lenses (not snapshots).
- Original Birth Certificate (apostilled) *
- Original academic record: attesting to the completion of the level immediately prior to the studies subject to revalidation - official study certificate or official baccalaureate degree (apostille) *, **
- Original of the Degree, Diploma or Academic Degree official degree that covers the studies carried out abroad for management of revalidation (apostille) *, **
- Original Certificate of Studies of Degree - asignaturas with qualifications of the studied cursados, that describe the units of learning, periods in which they coursed and obtained qualifications- (Apostille)
- Copy of the Plan and Program of Studies of the Degree that is intended to be validated (thematic content of each subject that allows to determine the percentage of equivalence with the national program at the end). In case of being in a language other than Spanish, translation is required
- Simple power of attorney for the Revalidation process
- Copy of official identification of the students (Passport, Identity card, DNI)
- Copy of reservation payment
- Copy of proof of payment of rights for the revalidation process
- Curriculum vitae
* No notarized or authenticated copies
** No CARDEX or academic record
*** If the official documents that are requested are presented in a language other than Spanish, they require an official translation by an authorized expert or by Embassies or Consulates.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2018