Designed by educators for educators, Walden’s 100% online MS in Education (MSEd) program enables you to develop the knowledge and skills you need to help students succeed today. This program explores best practices and the latest research in education and gives you the opportunity to observe master teachers in their classrooms in order to learn proven techniques for creating effective learning environments.
Choose from traditional online specializations as well as accelerated MS in Education (MSEd) specializations. Designed for self-motivated education professionals, the accelerated MSEd specializations enable you to complete your master’s degree in as little as 12 months for tuition as low as $10,000.* Specializations
- Adolescent Literacy and Learning
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (Grades K–12)
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Educational Leadership and Administration (International Non-Licensure)
- Elementary Reading and Literacy (Grades PreK–6) (Non-Licensure)
- Elementary Reading and Literacy (Grades PreK–6) (Non-Licensure) – Accelerated
- Elementary Reading and Mathematics (Grades K–6) (Non-Licensure)
- Elementary Reading and Mathematics (Grades K–6) (Non-Licensure) – Accelerated
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom (Grades K–12)
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Mathematics (Grades K–6)
- Mathematics (Grades 5–8)
- Mathematics and Science (Grades K–8)
- Science (Grades K–8)
- Special Education (Non-Licensure) (Grades K–12)
- Special Education (Non-Licensure) (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Teacher Leadership (Grades K–12)
- Teacher Leadership (Grades K–12) – Accelerated
- Teaching English Language Learners (Grades K–12) (Non-Licensure)
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
*Rates are subject to change. The accelerated model is available for new students only. While the MSEd accelerated model is designed to be completed in 12 months, time to completion may vary by student, depending on individual progress and credits transferred, if applicable. For a personalized estimate of your time to completion, call an enrollment advisor at 1-866-492-5336.
Walden offers both state-approved educator licensure programs as well as programs and courses that do not lead to licensure or endorsements. Prospective students must review their state licensure requirements prior to enrolling. For more information, please refer to www.WaldenU.edu/educlicensure.
Walden enrollment advisors can provide guidance on licensure issues; however, it remains the individual’s responsibility to understand and comply with all state licensure requirements. Walden makes no representation or guarantee that completion of Walden coursework or programs will permit an individual to obtain state licensure or endorsement.
Program taught in: