To meet the objectives of this master's degree, students will do the following:
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and knowledge management, focusing on the advances achieved in this field by e-learning.
- Identify the theories and strategies of the teaching-learning process on which e-learning media are.
- Acquire criteria for designing multimedia for education
- Analyse the potential of ICTs as new platforms for learning and multimedia applications.
- Structure and develop multimedia teaching material according to the target audience.
- Learn and understand the parameters that define the process of digitisation and reproduction of teaching materials.
- Acquire skills to manage information and knowledge.
- Determine the economic feasibility of multimedia projects.
- Develop a practical application in the field of materials design and/or training environments.
- Have their first contact with research methodology in educational technology.
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (coordinating university)
- Universitat de les Illes Balears
- Universitat de Lleida
- Universidad de Múrcia
This Master's Degree is intended for teaching staff, education managers and instructional designers. It is also suitable for university graduates with motivation and experience in areas related to Education, Information and Communication Technologies, and computer engineering.
In order to successfully follow the content of all the subjects, advanced users of the information and communication technologies will need to have an interest in educational innovation.
Students need to be responsible and independent because although distance learning is suited to individual tuition, the subjects of the programme require continual dedication.
Applicants should, therefore, be university graduates with the following characteristics:
- A motivation for educational innovation
- Technical knowledge
- Suitability of the first degree (up to 40 points)
- Academic record in the university degree qualifying them for admission to the master's degree (up to 20 points)
- Curriculum vitae (up to 30 points)
- Interview, if considered necessary (up to 10 points)
A good command of English (B2 or higher) will be considered a merit.
The graduates in the Inter-university master's degree in Educational Technology: E-Learning and Knowledge Management are capable of working in:
- Design and development of e-learning projects
- Management of virtual campuses and training services
- Design and development of training materials
- Technical consultancy and teaching
- Information and knowledge management
- Design and development of research projects in the field of educational technology
- Management of research projects in the field of e-learning
- Design and development of basic research and R&D projects
- Technical and pedagogical advice on research projects in the field of educational technology
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 21, 2018