London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. You will attain premier leadership and management skills through a selection of 10 specialisations, giving you the opportunity to tailor your course to suit your professional goals. With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you’ll have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support right at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7. It’s your world. It’s your Global MBA.
Duration and Fees
At LSBF we understand that our hardworking students have busy lives outside of their studies—85% of our students work full-time and 82% are managers, senior managers or directors. With four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, and flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, you create your own study schedule.
The Global MBA programme is offered at a competitive rate of £9,000. You can also choose to pay in instalments with our student payment plan. If you are looking for other funding options, 20% of our students finance their studies through company sponsorship.
Marketing & Business Environment
- Learn to interpret and develop marketing strategies for the evolving business place. Understand how contemporary issues affect the development and execution of marketing strategy and globalising of business.
Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Discover the roles investment and financing decisions play in creating value for a business. Learn the fundamentals of financial statement analysis, corporate finance structure, and explore how companies raise finance and reduce financial risk.
Systems and Operations Management
- Gain an essential understanding of the ways operations and information systems affect modern businesses, and how to ensure efficiency.
Strategic Management & Leadership
- Explore strategic decision making, leadership techniques, and management skills for international business market success. Evaluate management tools and apply strategic methods in practical situations in a variety of organisations. Gain leadership's skills to take on more senior roles in a company.
Choose from one of our 10 Specialisations:
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Risk Management
- Investment Banking
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Management Consulting
This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Conducting thorough market research at multiple corporate levels.
- Examining, assessing and presenting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Building, improving, and executing strategic management practices.
- Effectively leading a team with dignity and creative solutions.
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels: 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
This programme prepares you for a possible role as
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Accounting Manager
About the School
For over 16 years London School of Business & Finance has delivered career-focused degrees and professional qualifications to dedicated learners across the globe. Our campuses in Europe, Asia, an ... Read More