Get your PhD / DBA
Doctoral programs are available in the native language of GHU students. For this purpose, the GHU has more than 120 Advisors and Professors in over 40 countries speaking a combined 20 languages.
Students can complete the part-time or full-time Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) study program from the GHU in their own native language.
Students will be enrolled at the Global Humanistic University and will receive their degrees (PhD / DBA) from the Global Humanistic University.
Experienced advisors and professors from around the world will assist students throughout the study program and help them achieve their academic goals, right through to the completion of the PhD/DBA
Admission Requirements PhD/DBA
Extensive professional experience as well as completion of a diploma or master's degree (300 ECTS or equivalent Credit Points) or other equivalent studies at a recognized tertiary educational institution. Good knowledge of English is recommended.
Subject of the Research
- Business Administration
Possible research topics
- Real Estate Management
- Banking and Insurance
- Public Administration and Management
- Management Consulting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business and Taxes
- Sustainable Management
- Marketing Management
- Company Restructuring
Structure of the Study
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) covers a study period of three to maximum seven years, is divided into two phases and concludes with 180 ECTS. The following services must be provided in the course of study:
|Academic Writing/Methods Skills*
|Review of Professional Capability (Reflection)*
|Planning an advanced Practitioner Research Program (Exposé)
|* Any order
|Project Report (Thesis - Dissertation)
|Oral Presentation and Viva Voce (Defensio)
The doctoral study process may start with the initiative and application of the doctoral student canidate.
- The applicant fills in the forms and sends the required information (title and abstract of the intended research). The following documents must be sent in digital form: extended curriculum vitae, copy of passport, copies of education and degrees (i.e., academic courses, Bachelor, Master, Mag., Dipl.‐Ing., Licenciado, etc.) with the name of the corresponding institution, place, date, subject, credit points), passport photograph (in jpg or pdf format).
- GHU’s Academic Registry office checks the entirety of the transferred documents by the applicant and declares admission (or not) to the doctoral study program within a period of four weeks.
- GHU’s office informs the applicant about the formal admission (or not) to the doctoral study program and sends the partial payment invoice of about 500 USD.
- GHU looks for an appropriate advisor for the students’ intended research and makes contact between advisor and doctoral student.
- Advisor and student then arrange a meeting (virtual) where the advisor will be doing the interview in order to determine whether he will take responsibility for advising the intended research project of the doctoral student applicant. If this is the case the applicant is finally admitted to the doctoral study program, and the advisory agreement between both is signed; if negative there will be a second attempt with a new advisor. If in this second interview the new advisor will not take responsibility for instructing, the doctoral student candidate is declined. The partial payment of 500 USD is charged for this procedure. If the student is admitted, the total amount is credited to the sum payment of 25.000 USD.
Advantages of enrollment at the prestigious Global Humanistic University Doctoral programs:
- Study program in your own native language
- More than a hundred esteemed advisors - professors from around the world
- Advisors - professors based in 37 countries
- Advisors - professors speaking a combined 17 languages
- Faculties: Business Administration – Finance – Law
- Study program free from time and location constraints
- Study from your own home
- All the necessary documents are available online
- Entry possible at any time
Upon completion, the degree of Global Humanistic University will be issued with Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
"Doctor of Philosophy" and "Doctor of Business Administration" are an internationally recognized degree after a minimum of three years of doctoral studies at the 3rd level of the Bologna classification. After successfully completing the PhD/DBA study courses, graduates may take the title "PhD" or "DBA". The research team includes around 120 Advisors worldwide in around 40 countries speaking a combined 20 languages.
Since only a limited number of doctoral students can be enrolled, the admission will be decided in this order: Date of the binding registration, the admission criteria, and appointment of an Advisor.
If the application for doctoral studies is rejected, because of a lack of requirements, there are no fees or costs and the next application will be used.
3 times installment payment
The listed tuition fee includes all digital learning materials, including software and user data for the online portals, as well as exam fees for the first entrance to each module.