CALIMT’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program introduces fundamentals of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and leadership. Whether you’re looking to start your bachelor’s degree or finish what you started, CALIMT may evaluate and award up to 90 transfer credits towards our bachelor’s degree of studies. We’re here to make achieving a college degree a reality.
Students have an opportunity to explore these skills through our thoughtfully designed curriculum as well as through integration of their knowledge in larger projects. The BBA program is offered with general management or hospitality management focus.
- Flexible curriculum - Designed for busy working professionals.
- NO SAT scores required for admissions.
- Accredited U.S. degree – Stand out among your peers and advance your career.
- Transfer Credits Accepted – A maximum of 90 transfer credits may be accepted.
- English Language Proficiency Exam – CALIMT offers English language test options through ACCUPLACER.
- Affordable – Lowest tuition rates among accredited universities in the U.S.
- Interest-free payment plans.
- Graduate debt-free
- Unparalleled Student Support – Learning for yourself, but never by yourself. CALIMT cares!
Call us today to learn more about our online BBA program! 888-943-4622 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation session. You can also reach us by Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19498722224
Program taught in: