This 120 credit Qualification has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
- Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their own area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Why is this course right for you ?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 5 diploma or Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme on completion.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly starting as low as £190 per month !
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
Why Online ?
- Cost effective : Typically British qualification starts from GBP £3000 - £4000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving upto 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments : Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support : We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The qualification is approved by OfQual - UK government's regulator of qualifications and is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/3684/5
> Awarding body - OTHM, UK
This qualifications at Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree programme.
The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Academic Study Skills
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health
This qualification is designed for learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor’s degree course in an area of management within the healthcare sector.
- The Average Health And Social Care salary in the UK is £32,653 as per Average salary checker on Reed website (12 July 2019).
Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above.
The qualification has been developed with career progression & professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme or Level 5 diploma including health and social care.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
- London School of International Business
- UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) : 10062390
- Website - www.LSIB.co.uk